Denver Health Urology provides high quality, patient-centered care focusing on all treatment options. We assist our patients in making the best decision for their care. Our providers are recognized nationally and internationally.
Our diverse team of doctors, advanced practice providers and nurses provide medical and surgical treatment for both common and complex urologic disorders. Denver Health Urology is one of the pioneer centers in the country for minimally invasive surgery (laparoscopy) and also one of the centers of excellence for cryoablation therapy for kidney and prostate cancers. Minimally invasive surgery allows patients fast recovery, less complications and equivalent cancer outcomes. As a world-renowned trauma center, our urology division is a national leader in managing kidney, bladder, urethral and genital trauma. Our outpatient urology clinic can treat all kidney and ureteral stones with fast recovery.
- Medical and surgical management of urologic cancers including kidney, prostate, testicular, bladder and penile cancer
- Minimally invasive cancer surgery including laparoscopic surgery, cryoblation (freezing), endoscopic resection of bladder cancers and open surgery
- Ultrasound guided prostate biopsy
- Reconstructive surgery for urethral stricture disease (urethral trauma), ureteropelvic obstruction, pelvic organ prolapses and neurogenic bladders
- Surgical management of kidney stones
- Minimally invasive surgery for benign prostatic hyperplasia (laser and bipolar prostate vaporization)
- Medical and surgical management of urinary incontinence (male and female)
- Erectile dysfunction including medical therapy, penile injections and penile implants (penile prosthesis)
- Voiding dysfunction, complex urodynamic study for urinary incontinence, overactive bladder and neurogenic bladders