Pediatric General Surgery Services
Our pediatric surgeons use state-of-the-art techniques in treating children and strive to use minimally-invasive techniques as much as possible.
Ready, Set, Surgery Video
Watch our child life specialists at Denver Health prepare a child for surgery.
- Congenital anomalies of the chest and abdomen
- Inguinal hernias (groin hernia)
- Umbilical hernias
- Appendectomy (treatment for appendicitis)
- Pectus deformities
- Gastroesophageal reflux/failure to thrive
- Feeding access
- Undescended testicle
- Hepatobiliary disease (biliary artesia, choledochal cyst,hepatoblastoma)