Your joints are the places in your body where two or more of your bones connect. They provide your body with support and allow you to move. But sometimes, they crack, snap and pop, causing not only pain and discomfort but also limiting your ability to move.
When your joints aren’t functioning properly because of an injury or disease, joint preservation or replacement may provide relief. The orthopedic experts at Denver Health can help you determine when joint replacement is the right option.
- Arthrocentesis (closed joint aspiration)
- Arthroscopy (fiberoptic joint examination)
- Hip & knee
- Hip replacement
- Knee replacement (knee arthroplasty)
- Osteoarthritis (degenerative joint disease; arthritis)
- Pseudogout (calcium pyrophosphate deposition disease; calcium pyrophosphate dehydrate crystal deposition disease; chondrocalcinosis)
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Septic arthritis (bacterial arthritis; infectious arthritis; pyogenic arthritis)