Ear, Nose and Throat
Our team of providers offers patient-centered care for both common and rare conditions of the head and neck. They treat patients of all ages and backgrounds and are available for consultation, a broad spectrum of diagnostic testing and endoscopy and a full range of medical and surgical treatments. Whatever needs you might have, the professionals in Denver Health’s Division of Otolaryngology Head and Neck (Ear, Nose and Throat) are ready to provide the highest level of care for you.
Recognized CareOur providers and staff are recognized for innovation and success in improving medical practices. We have a passion for delivering the best possible care to our community, and our team has become a model for advancing that care. In 2018, we were given a national award by the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services (Center for Medicare and Medicaid Services) citing our clinic for excellence in person and family engagement, partnering to transform clinical practice and improve health outcomes.
- Clinic consultation and evaluation including on-site testing (laboratory, pathology and neurologic testing, including hearing and balance)
- Advanced office-based procedures including endoscopy, minor surgery and microsurgery
- Major and minor surgical services in both outpatient and inpatient venues
- Endoscopic surgery including 3D image-guided procedures
- Laser surgery
- Conventional open-approach surgery
- Minimally invasive surgery
- Emergency consultation services within the Emergency Department or Urgent Care
- Consultation and surgical care of the hospitalized patient including the critically ill