Gipson Eastside Family Health Center
Denver, CO 80205
Monday–Friday 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Monday–Friday 9 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Monday–Friday 8:30 a.m. to 5:30 p.m.
Eastside clinic is one of Denver Health’s largest health centers, providing comprehensive primary care to patients of all ages as well as OB/GYN services and prenatal care. As the oldest U.S.-community health center west of the Mississippi, Eastside clinic has been caring for generations of patients since 1966.
The center is certified as a Patient-Centered Medical Home, which means patients take an active role in their health care and have access to care that is coordinated between different services such as pharmacy, mental health, social work and primary care, all in one physical location.
Eastside clinic is located one block away from the RTD light rail’s D line, off of 28th and Welton, in the heart of the Five Points neighborhood.
Eastside Location Services
- Primary care clinic — adult and pediatric
- Women’s health clinic — gynecology and obstetrics, staffed by midwives and OBGYN medical providers
- Dental clinic — adult and pediatric
- Physical and Occupational Therapy Clinic (Ages 16+)
- Title X family planning — including birth control
- Full-service pharmacy
- HIV care
- Laboratory blood testing
- Patient care navigation
- Mental health
- Social work
- Substance-abuse counseling and support groups
- Diabetes prevention program classes
- The Special Supplemental Nutrition Program for Women, Infants and Children (WIC) office
- Connections for Kids Clinic for foster and kinship care, in partnership with Denver Human Services
- Enrollment specialists for health insurance, Medicare, Medicaid and self-pay
- Language interpretation services, including a site-based certified Spanish interpreter
- Free surface parking
- National Committee for Quality Assurance (NCQA) PCMH
- Joint Commission PCMH
- Joint Commission Accreditation
- Peak Award recognized
- Baldridge Award recognized
- Shingo Award (Bronze)
- Eastside providers are represented annually as 5280’s Top Docs