Digestive and Liver Health
The Denver Health Division of Digestive and Liver Health (Gastroenterology and Hepatology) provides top quality, patient-centered care. Our physicians are available for consultation and continuing care for all common and complex digestive and liver disorders and a broad spectrum of preventative, consultative, diagnostic and interventional endoscopic services.
Our team utilizes state-of-the-art equipment and approaches for patients requiring screening of cancers of the colon and esophagus, diagnosis, treatment, or management of digestive or liver disease. Colonoscopies and other outpatient procedures are performed in our new facility located in Pavilion M at 7th and Delaware.
The Division of Digestive and Liver Health at Denver Health welcomes referrals. Our team will work closely with you to ensure that your patients receive excellent care and that all reporting is sent in a timely manner.
- Referrals for Lab Procedures
- Please download and complete our referral form. Completed forms can be faxed back to (303) 602-1979.
- Referrals for Clinical Consultations
- Doctors/offices and patients can call 303-602-1926.
- A representative will work to obtain appropriate referral information for pre-regsitration. Once an appointment is scheduled, the patient will be provided with directions and preparation instructions, as needed.
To speak directly with one of our providers, please call to have Dr. Joel S. Levine, Head of Digestive Health, or an on-call specialist paged. Please do not hesitate to contact us with questions.
- Digestive and Liver Health Conditions We Treat
- Digestive and Liver Health Services
- Digestive and Liver Health Team