Denver Health’s Cardiovascular Research Group (DH-CCRG) serves as an institutional leader in cardiovascular research design, grant proposal, patient enrollment, follow up and study completion. It’s a multi-disciplinary cardiology research-oriented venture that aims at facilitating cardiovascular research endeavors. By combining the expertise of our multiple researchers, we create the perfect environment for study support—ultimately to set a new standard for study participation and success.
Basic and clinical cardiology researchers from Denver Health and the University of Colorado participate in DH-CCRG. This group will have an emphasis in the development of the cardiovascular research portfolio at Denver Health. DH-CCRG aims at creating a productive research environment for cardiovascular research. Leadership, collegiality and a shared respect for the field are values at the core of this endeavor.
- Director – Brian Stauffer – Basic and Clinical/Translational Research
- Co-Director – Pamela Peterson – Clinical and Outcomes Research
- Associate – Mori Krantz – Clinical and Outcomes Research
- Associate – Edward P. Havranek, Clinical and Outcomes Research
- Associate – Odette Gore - Clinical and Outcomes Research
- Associate – Matthew Holland – Clinical Research
- Associate – Shea Hogan – Clinical Research
- Associate – Joseph Schuller – Clinical Research
- Associate – Mortesa Farasat – Clinical Research
- Associate – Mark Jeong – Basic Research