The mission of the Denver Health Doctoral Psychology Internship Program is to produce highly skilled doctoral-level clinicians with a strong professional identity as psychologists. We provide outstanding clinical training and supervision that fully prepares psychologists and consistently produces highly effective health service psychologists who are valued members of health care organizations. In addition to experience with a core curriculum that includes psychotherapy, psychological assessment, and acute psychopathology, psychology interns develop an early career area of expertise through participation on a multidisciplinary team of professionals. The program has been fully accredited since 1980 by the American Psychological Association.
2020 APPIC Match
Denver Health is offering the following internship tracks:
- Adult Psychology (two positions)
- HRSA Adult Psychology (four positions)
- Child & Adolescent Psychology (two positions)
- HRSA Child and Family Psychology (two positions)
- GPE Adult Corrections (one position)
- GPE Adult Integrated Primary Care (one position)
- GPE Adult Neuropsychology (one position)
- GPE Adult Telehealth (one position)
- OWEP Adult Psychology (two positions)
- OWEP Child and Family (two positions)
Each of these has a separate match number. Please see our Doctoral Psychology Internship Program Brochure for additional information.
American Psychological Association Tables:
Jennifer Peraza, PsyD, ABPP
Commission on Accreditation
Office of Program Consultation & Accreditation
American Psychological Association
750 First Street, N.E.
Washington, D.C. 20002-4242