As an academic Level I trauma center, Denver Health provides several challenging career paths for nurses. Whether you have many years of experience or you have just completed your degree, chances are you can find a rewarding nursing position at Denver Health.
We offer the following:
- Competitive pay
- Outstanding benefits
- Education opportunities
- Shared leadership and advancement opportunity
- State-of-the-art facilities
- Immediate retirement plan vesting
- Professional clinical advancement program
- Participation in evidence-based projects
Collaboration is the key to high-quality patient care. Nurses are an integral part of our acclaimed care teams and provide care for patients from all walks of life and handle cases at every level of complexity. Such advantages go unmatched in the greater Denver area.
Not ready yet to apply to one of our current nurse openings? Then take 60 seconds to join our talent community and stay informed. Sign up today to start that quick and easy process. If you are ready to apply, click on “New to Denver Health” below.
Apply For a New Job
- Denver Health Nurses - Search all jobs plus jobs for internal candidates only.
- New to Denver Health - Search all RN and Nurse Midwife openings.
Featured Nurse Positions
- Certified Nursing Assistant – Float Pool
- Certified Nursing Assistant – ACUTE Eating Disorders
- RN Care Coordinator – ACUTE Center for Eating Disorders
- Nurse Practitioner or Physician Assistant (Neonatology)
Denver Health is widely known for its medical expertise and our nurses are considered nursing experts. We provide enriching and exciting nursing opportunities such as:
Join Our Nurses Talent Community
Are you a nurse? Let's keep in touch!
We'd like to learn more about you, and in return, you'll be the first to know about open positions at Denver Health.
- Tell us about yourself
- Upload your resume
- It only takes 60 seconds